Build Over Agreement Pre 2011 Severn Trent

For more information on the construction of public sewers, please visit this page on the site of severn Trent Water According to the latest advice of the government, we have made the decision to close our offices to prevent and slow the spread of coronavirus COVID-19. It is almost impossible to obtain information from the water service to confirm whether the building permit should have been issued or whether the sewers were previously private and were transferred following the transfer of the private canals regulation in 2011. This makes it difficult to satisfy a commercial lender that was not necessary to reach an agreement. A commercial lender must ensure that, in a situation where a sewer contractor needs access to a sewerage system located under land, the work does not affect the value of the property and the security of the bank, and there must be some certainty as to the liability of a legal minor to repair the damage in the absence of a formal construction agreement. Hello, the property – the responsibility of private outings changed in 2011, but you say that the extension was built on your house before that date (before 1999) … Therefore, the 2011 requirements would probably not apply. This becomes more and more of a problem when they act for a commercial lender. How can you satisfy a commercial lender in which a search for water and drainage shows that a property has been built over a public canal and that there is no evidence of the agreement, that there is no risk regarding a legal undertaker who enters the land, digs up the soil to access public sewers and does not cause any damage? The other possibility is that the seller will provide the buyer with compensation insurance to protect against financial losses resulting from the construction of the property through a public sewer. It is the fastest and cheapest option, but whether or not insurance is available depends on the circumstances of each case.

The transfer of the private sewer regulation in 2011 provided that all sewers and previously private cross-exits would be transferred to the property of regional sewer companies. This resulted in all previously private sewers being made public. The site of many public sewers laid after 1937 is known severn Trent Water. Warwick Borough Council has a number of maps that can be posted by anyone wishing to check if a canal is close to their property. Just come to the Riverside House reception to ask for the channel cards for your address. Unfortunately, for old sewers (installed before 1937) and for sewers introduced in 2011, it is not always known where they are going. Some of these older sewers are shown on public sewer maps, but many are not. This can be a problem if it comes to expansion, as sewers can only be found during construction. If a public canal is discovered during construction, a request must be made to Severn Trent Water if you are building above or within 3 meters. For all development or extension applications, we will review the channel cards when processing the application. If we find a channel nearby, we will let you know as soon as possible. You should probably talk to your lawyer and/or your legal drainage company to find out more and verify who was responsible for your outings before 2011.